Sunday 9 October 2011

Copyright Email

The track we have chosen to do for our Media project has a copyright issue. For us to make sure that this track can be used, I will write to the record company asking if i have permission to use the song. Below is an email that I have written.

I am an A Level student writing to request your permission to use Michael Buble track ‘feeling good’
With your permission, this track will be used in our A level Media Studies project, which involves creating our own music video with a song of your choice. We will also have to produce an album cover and a magazine. The artist in my music video will not be using the original artist's name, 'Michale Buble' as I will be creating a new marketing strategy for a new upcoming artist.

If I receive your permission, this track would ONLY be used in an educational context, and will be viewed by my media class, my media teacher and the OCR examination board moderator. It would NOT be used for any financial purposes or gain, nor the school or I intend to make any profit out of using your artist's track.
 
The artist and your company will be fully approved throughout pre-production and the final video. An email back of the copyright notice can be recorded in the project.
I look forward to hearing you.

Mr Raju Patel

Park High School, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment